Sunday 27 January 2013

To-today IS!

HEY ALLLLLLL! 


GOOD MORNING  EVENING!

HOW'YA DOIN?

XD

OUH! I'm forgot to tell you that

last 26th January was my 

RELATIONSHIP

5TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

HURRAHHHHH TO ME 



*cough*and*cough*partner  

SO! On that day.

He wished me a good anniversary speech  

and YADA YADA.

As a good partner, I wish him back.

Just like the past years.

But, unlike years before this year I didn't prepare a 

gift for him. 

BECAUSE I'M LAZY!



I TOLD YAAA! 

So we texting each othersayingsweetnothing>.<

And suddenly I got a mms from him

YOU KNOW WHAT HE SEND ME?!

A PICTURE WHERE THERE WERE ALL MY PREVIOUS 

PRESENTS THAT I GAVE HIM FOR THE PAST 5 

YEARS!!!

5 FREAKING YEARS!! 

I DIDN'T KNOW HE WOULD KEPT IT.





MY FEELLLLSSSSS!

OH MY- At that time I'm just been like this

O.O

Okay. I should stahp thiesssssss. 

NYAAAAAAAA! 

Chanyeol-ssi, HELP! 



Haaaaaaaa~ That's better!BUT TOO HOT FOR ME>.<HUSH!

AND NEXT!


 AWWWWW! I just wanna pinch that squishy cheeks 

that you got, you cute giant troll!For your information, he is freaking 185cm tall-.-

LASTLY!

 
 My giant baby featuring his puppy, Baekhyun!Why you BOTH SO CUTEEEE>.<

I'm sorry for my KPOP feels! 

I just CAN'T HELP IT!
  
Anyway, I hope we can face the other years together

 as long as possible. 

AMIN! 

       
 

    

 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment