Sunday 27 January 2013

Night is on duty:)


Good eve~ning you all! 


 So, how's your day?

Doing good?*wiggles eyebrow*

Mine is PERFECTLY FINE! 

I REPEAT,

P.E.R.F.E.C.T.L.Y FINE!
 *grins*

Yeah, yeah, Chanyeol-ssi.

Thanks for baring your oh-so-pearly-white-perfect-for-commercial teeth. *rolled eyes*

Well, you know he can't read this so why bother to write it?

Awww shut it up, brain! 

Hey! I'm just stating the truth ok-JHBXSHXU??!!

*shoves Baozi*

Whewww. It so nice when it is silence

Anyway, how's the night view at your place?

Mine is like this!

EXCEPT here, it all black and black. 
AND, less stars to my disappointment.

SO!

I'll post more and more tomorrow! 

IF I'm in my jumpy mood.
 
Night for NOW! 

 Byeeeeeee pyeong!

A Chanyeol-ssi gif for me you! 

Okay okay! I got it

NIGHTS ALL! 
 
 
 
 
 
  

   



 

No comments:

Post a Comment